Lembang is located north of the city of Bandung. Lembang highlands has waterfalls, picturesque sceneries, plantations, farms, and a nice change of cold weather from humid heat.
Where to Stay:
- Dusun Bambu – resort, campsite, family leisure park with many restaurants.
What to See:
- Dusun Bambu – family leisure park
- Tangkuban Perahu – active volcano with 3 craters
- Farmhouse Susu Lembang – European themed village and zoo
- Maribaya Waterfall – hot springs and waterfalls
- Cimahi Waterfall Air Terjun ibun Pelangi – tall and impressive
Where to Eat:
- Purbasari Restaurant – Authentic Sudanese cuisine in Dusun Bambu